We have listed our most common questions below, but feel free to reach out if you are not finding your answer here. Looking for the Swedish article? Click here.
How do I listen to the show?
1. Go to plus.acast.com
2. Click ••• / Listen on the show
3. Choose your app
4. Add the new show (The new show will be named “Show name+ (Member plan)”)
5. Listen to your Acast+ show from now on
- How do I become a member of a show?
Look for the “Become a member” link in the show’s description — or, if you’re using the Acast app, you’ll see a green button next to the usual yellow “Subscribe” button. This will take you to plus.acast.com, where you can follow the on-screen steps to gain access to any bonus content offered by the creator.
- Why is there a padlock on my show in the Acast app?
This is your membership feed, containing the extra content or perks you have subscribed too. You should use this version of the feed to gain access to your extra content.
- How do I cancel or manage a podcast membership?
You can manage your subscriptions from your Acast+ page at https://plus.acast.com/memberships.
- I seem to have two feeds now. Why?
Your new, private feed has been added to your podcast app, and you can use this to access all exclusive content alongside the show’s free, public episodes. It will be marked clearly. The public feed still exists, and you can remove this from your app if you’d like to — but please note the new private feed will not retain your historical listening data (such as which episodes you’ve already listened to) if you’d previously been using the public feed.
You will find your subscriptions in the "My shows" tab in the Acast app.
- Can I upgrade from one tier to another?
Yes. Please contact email@example.com or use the “Contact support” function in the Acast app, and we’ll help you change tiers.
- Which podcast apps can I use?
You can use your favourite app as long as it supports personal RSS feeds and allows you to add these to it. Almost all podcast players — including Apple Podcasts, Castbox, and of course Acast — support this, but please bear in mind that Spotify is currently one of the few exceptions.
- Now I’m a member, how do I start listening to my exclusive content on my iOS or Android device?
Head to https://plus.acast.com/memberships and log in. Then, hit Options > Listen. Follow the steps on screen to add the show to your preferred podcast app.
- Can I share my Acast+ membership content with others?
No. Your subscription belongs to you only, and is connected to your account.