Migrating a show to Acast is a two-part process.
- The Acast Support team will copy over all the episodes and data from your existing feed for you, so you're ready to go on our Create platform. You will receive an e-mail once this is have been successfully completed, and will be sent these instructions.
- You then need to redirect the traffic from your old Libsyn feed to your new Acast feed. Only once you've done this is your show fully moved to Acast.
Important Note: Before you start the redirect process, log in to Create and check your podcast to ensure all the episodes and settings are complete. If there are any issues, contact Acast Support before you proceed with the redirect.
Redirect your feed from Libsyn to Acast
- Login to your Libsyn dashboard here.
- Select Settings in the menu
- Click Redirects
- In the Feed Redirect URL textbox, paste your Acast RSS URL.
- Tick yes on the final confirmation box and you're all set
How to check if your redirect is complete
Libsyn may send you a confirmation if the redirect has been done. However, you can check it's been completed yourself by inspecting your RSS feed.
Open a new browser tab and paste your old RSS URL. If the redirect has completed successfully, you should be taken automatically to your new Acast RSS feed. Note: Google Chrome in Incognito Mode is recommended for inspecting RSS feeds.
If you have any issues, feel free to contact Acast Support.